I've woken up with swollen eyes for two days in a row. Hurts like crap, & makes me feel damn tired for the whole day. I'm just such a sucker for pain isn't it?
If teardrops were coloured, there would be trails of rainbow all over my face.
Epiphany: The realization that I'm relieved to have you off my back, out of my life.
cmm bought a new pair of Birks for me, though I won't get them til Dec. But still you're always thinking of me<3
The only thing I'll miss abt CTs is hols mugging sessions. Lots of fun, &kept my mind off stuff, especially the last one with Ris crashing(:
Alright this slacker here'll try not to come online til CTs are over. (My mum asked me if I wanted to go shopping today can you believe it?!)but godammit, I really can't study when all this is happening.
If teardrops were coloured, there would be trails of rainbow all over my face.
Epiphany: The realization that I'm relieved to have you off my back, out of my life.
cmm bought a new pair of Birks for me, though I won't get them til Dec. But still you're always thinking of me<3
The only thing I'll miss abt CTs is hols mugging sessions. Lots of fun, &kept my mind off stuff, especially the last one with Ris crashing(:
Alright this slacker here'll try not to come online til CTs are over. (My mum asked me if I wanted to go shopping today can you believe it?!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home